Venalton. 60 Cpsules
Take care of your circulatory system with VENALTON® CAPSULES by HCF.
The systemic cardiovascular system is a closed hydraulic circuit that includes the heart, arteries, arterioles, capillaries, and veins.
VENALTON® CAPSULES is one of the best-known products made by HCF, formulated from high-quality medicinal plant extracts, and intended to improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Its venotonic, anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory properties make VENALTON® the perfect option to avoid tired or heavy legs, varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
The combination of horse chestnut, red vine, myrtile, ginkgo, ruscus and cranberry makes VENALTON® an ideal product for the regulation of blood return flow and the reduction of liquids in the extremities, thus avoiding itching and muscle cramps.
This product is made with natural ingredients, gluten-free and with the GMP quality certificate.
Net weight: 36 g
Food supplement based on plants and vitamins
Batch/Best before end: see packaging
Presentation: 60 capsules of 600 mg
Natural Active Ingredients
Horse Chestnut, Red Vine, Myrtle, Ginkgo, Rusco, Cranberry.
With vitamins A, C and E.
- Tired or heavy legs.
- Varicose veins.
- Take 2 capsules a day for the first month.
- Maintenance: take 1 capsule a day
Presentation of the product
- Box of 60 capsules of 600 mg.
- Food supplement based on plants and vitamins.
- Product Presentation: Package with 60 capsules of 600 mg.
- Recommended daily dose: 2 capsules.
- How to use: Take 2 capsules daily in the first month
- Dosage keeping: Take one capsule daily
- Ingredients: Bulking agent (Calcium phosphate), Horse-chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.-seeds-) dry extract (20% Aescin), Gelatin (Coating), Red grapevine (Vitis vinífera L. -leaves-) dry extract (1.5% flavonoids) , Butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus L. -root-) dry extract (5% ruscogenins), Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba L.-leaves-) dry extract (24% ginkgo flavo-glycosides; 6% lactones), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtilus L –.berries-) dry extract (1% anthocyanidins), Grape (Vitis vinifera L – seeds-) dry extract (95% proanthocyanidins), L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), D-alpha-tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Anticaking agents (Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide), Colouring E-172, Retinyl acetate (Vitamin A), Colouring E-171.
- Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose
- Manufactured in the E.U. por 26.10058/TO
Distributed by Disnadiet Dietary products
- EAN: 8436037961175
|Per capsule||Per daily recommended dose (2 capsules)||% NRV*|
|Horse-chestnut dry extract||100 mg||200 mg||---|
|Aescin||20 mg||40 mg||---|
|Red grapevine dry extract||50 mg||100 mg||---|
|Flavonoids||0.75 mg||1.5 mg||---|
|Butcher’s broom dry extract||50 mg||100 mg||---|
|Ruscogenins||2.5 mg||5 mg||---|
|Ginkgo dry extract||40 mg||80 mg||---|
|Ginkgo flavo-glicosides||9.6 mg||19.2 mg||---|
|Lactones||2.4 mg||4.8 mg||---|
|Bilberry dry extract||30 mg||60 mg||---|
|Anthocyanidins||0.3 mg||0.6 mg||---|
|Grape4 dry extract||30 mg||60 mg||---|
|Proanthocyanidins||28.5 mg||57 mg||---|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||60 mg||75%|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||10 mg||83%|
|Vitamin A||200 µg||400 µg||50 %|
*NRV.: Nutrient references values for vitamins and mineral