Monacomplex. 60 capsules
Monacomplex. Red yeast rice
MONACOMPLEX is a food supplement based on red yeast rice, coenzyme Q10, Niacin and Polychonasol.
- Reduction of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and triglycerides
- Antioxidant and anti inflammatory activity
- Blood pressure reduction
- Stops atherosclerosis
- Reduced insulin resistance
- Hyperlipidemia / dyslipidemia
- Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Take 2 capsules a day, preferably with meals.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or for
a healthy way of life. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of
the smallest kids.
- Product presentation: Box of 60 capsules of 600mg.
Properties and indications:
Normalize cholesterol levels with MONACOMPLEX by HCF and also reduce blood pressure.
MONACOMPLEX is a food supplement based on red rice yeast, coenzyme Q10, Niacin and Polyconasol, natural active ingredients.
Due to the great properties of red rice yeast, we can obtain a reduction of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and triglycerides. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and helps reduce blood pressure. Slows down the process of atherosclerosis. It is also hepatoprotective, as it protects against alcohol-induced fatty liver, oxidative stress, and the inflammation associated with this condition. It should be noted that monascin in red yeast rice protects the pancreas, having hypolipidemic effects, since it increases insulin sensitivity.
Having Coenzyme Q10 helps to manufacture energy. Our body obtains it through diet and by transformation of other coenzymes. But the one contained in food is easily destroyed by modern food processing methods. Furthermore, our ability to obtain this coenzyme decreases during the aging process and especially in situations of continuous stress. Therefore this coenzyme is essential for the transformation and contribution of energy to each living cell. It should be noted that for some people, it serves as a natural antihistamine, it also improves tolerance to physical exercise in sedentary people. Ideal for it also for sportsmen. Lastly, coenzyme Q10 is a good ally in cardiac problems, since it is one of the main nutrients in cardiac tissue, promoting oxygenation and fighting free radicals.
Other components are Niacin or Vitamin B3, which is found in many foods such as beef, milk, eggs, green vegetables, cereal grains, yeasts… We can also find it in those foods rich in tryptophan. It is essential for the normal functioning of fats and sugars in the body, as well as for maintaining healthy cells, keeping the nervous system, skin and even gastrointestinal activity in good condition. In addition to all this, it improves blood circulation and stabilizes blood sugar levels.
Finally, its other ingredient is policosanol, which is derived from sugar cane with properties to reduce primary hypercholesterolemia type II A, that is to say, to eliminate high levels of cholesterol in the blood or serum levels of total LDL-C cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Food supplement based on red yeast rice, coenzyme Q10, Niacin and Policosanol.
- Content: 60 capsules
- Recommended daily dose: 2 capsules
- How to use: Take 2 capsules a day, preferably with meals.
- Ingredients: Red rice yeast dry extract (Monascus purpureus) (4% Monacolin K), Coating agent (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Bulking agents (Calcium phosphate and Microcrystalline cellulose), Nicotinamide (Niacin), Anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide), dry extract of sugar cane (Saccharum officinarum -cera-) (98% policosanol).
- Warnings: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of little kids.
- Made in the E.U. por 26.10058/TO
- EAN: 8436037965685
|Ingredients||Amount per daily intake (2 capsules)|
|Dry extract of Red yeast rice (Monascus purpureus)||700 mg (4% Monacolin K)|
|Coating Agent (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)||c.s.p|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||100 mg|
|Bulking agents (calcium phosphate and microcrystalline cellulose)||c.s.p|
|Nicotinamide (Niacin)||10 mg* NRV 62,5%|
|Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide)||c.s.p|
|Dry extract of sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum) -cera-)||(98% policosanol) 5.1 mg|
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value