Contribute to the recovery of energy expenditure with MACA by HCF and reduce fatigue.
Maca (lepidium meyenii) is a plant which grows in the central highlands of Peru, in especially rugged and inhospitable areas, above 3,500 meters in height, in the Andes mountain range, where there is practically no other way of vegetable life.
In recent times, the multiple properties of this surprising Andean root have been released worldwide, as it is a very energizing plant and a powerful endocrine regulator especially recommended for women with different hormonal disorders and also for athletes looking to improve their performance and recovery.
Maca contains proteins, essential amino acids, carbohydrates, fibers, vitamins (B1, B2, B6 …), minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc. Thanks to these nutritional components we can enjoy their health properties such as antioxidants, which delay aging, especially noticeable in the skin.
This product is made gluten-free and with the GMP quality certificate.
It contributes to the recovery of energy expenditure and reduces fatigue.
Due to its antioxidant properties, it delays aging, effects that we can especially notice on the skin.
Content: Package with 30 capsules.
Daily dose: 1 capsule a day.
- Maca-based food supplement.
- Contents: Package with 60 capsules.
- Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule.
- How to use: Take 1 capsule a day, before food.
- Ingredients: Maca 10: 1 dry extract (Lepidium meyenii Walp – root-) (0.6% macamide), Gelatin (Wrap), Bulking agent (Calcium phosphate), Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide), Dye E -171.
- Warnings: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of little kids.
- Made in the E.U. by 26.10058/TO
- EAN: 8436037964367
|Ingredients||Amount per daily dose (1 capsule)|
|Maca ext. Dry 20: 1||500* mg|
* Equivalent to 5000 mg of maca plant
|Maca xt. Dry 20: 1|
(Lepimedium meyenii Walp-root-)
|It acts as an antioxidant.