Harpamax. 30 capsules
Relieve headache and back pain with HARPAMAX by HCF and also eliminate heartburn.
The Harpagofito is a lively, creeping shrub from the southern Africa in the Kalahari desert area. Its fruits are capsules with appendages with anchor-shaped hooks which have given it the popular name of “Devil’s Claw”. The root of this plant has been extensively studied and analyzed, discovering more than 40 active components among which the monoterpene glycosides of the irioid group stand out with a 0.52% to 3%. Among the irioids, the main constituent is the harpagoside, the main responsible for the properties of the plant.
Discover the anti-inflammatory, analgesic, depurative and antispasmodic properties of HARPAMAX by HCF now!
By taking this plant, multiple benefits are obtained, in addition to those already mentioned, since the harpagophyte improves digestion, reduces or eliminates fever, is beneficial for the bladder, reduces cholesterol, improves movement, helps to avoid arteriosclerosis, is beneficial for arthritis, cleanses the body, reduces sugar levels, is indicated for skin conditions, improves rheumatism, stimulates kidney function, helps to eliminate uric acid, reduces inflammation and swelling, is effective to treat osteoarthritis and tendinitis, it accelerates the recovery of injuries, improves the discomfort of menstruation, collaborates in the decrease of cholesterol levels and acts as a relaxant on intestinal spasms and irritable colon.
- Take 1 capsule a day, preferably with food.
- Content: Box of 30 capsules of 600mg.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Not overcome
the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of little kids.
Propiedades del producto
- Improves digestions
- Reduce or eliminate fever
- Relieves headache and back pain
- Beneficial for the bladder
- Reduce the cholesterol
- Improves movement
- Helps prevent arteriosclerosis
- Beneficial for arthritis
- Purifies the body
- Reduce sugar levels
- Eliminate heartburn
- Indicated for skin conditions
- Improves rheumatism
- Stimulates the functioning of the kidneys
- Helps eliminate uric acid
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Effective for treating osteoarthritis and tenditis
- Relieves back pain
- Speeds recovery from injuries
- Improves the discomfort of menstruation
Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic
The most studied, well-known and proven property of this plant is its anti-inflammatory action, therefore, it is recommended in cases of joint, rheumatic, arthritic and arthritic pain. It significantly reduces the sensation of pain and improves movement without adverse effects.
Purifying: Facilitates the elimination of uric acid in the urine; so it improves cases of gout and many arthritis.
Antispasmodic: It acts as a relaxant on intestinal spasms, irritable bowel, biliary and kidney colic.
Cholesterol: Collaborates in lowering blood cholesterol levels.
- Food supplement based on harpagofito.
- Content: 30 capsules of 600mg
- Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule, preferably with food
- How to use: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food.
- Ingredients: Dry extract of Harpagophyte 5: 1 (Harpagophytum procumbens -root -) (6% Harpagosides), Coating agent (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Fillers (Microcrystalline Cellulose and Calcium Phosphate), Anti-caking agents (Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide ).
- Warnings: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of little kids.
- Made in the E.U. por 26.10058/TO
- EAN: 8436037965678
|Ingredients||Amount per daily intake (1 capsule)|
|Harpagophytum dry extract 5: 1 (Harpagophytumprocumbens-root-)||425 mg*|
|(6% harpagosides)||25,5 mg|
|Coating Agent (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)||c.s.p|
|Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose and Calcium Phosphate)||c.s.p|
|Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide)||c.s.p|
*425 mg de extracto equivalen a 2125 mg de planta