CLA. 80 pearls
CLA. Conjugated linoleic acid
Lower body fat faster by burning lipids thanks to CLA 1500 by HCF, a food supplement based on safflower oil.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA refers to a group of eight isomers that are structurally similar to linoleic acid, which is also known as Omega-6.
Research is discovering that CLA has a wide range of important biological effects. Studies indicate that it can increase immunity, protect against cancer and against heart disease; They help build muscles and promote fat loss. Recent research suggests that CLA may help promote healthy glucose levels and insulin metabolism.
Discover all the benefits of CLA 1500 by HCF as it contains antioxidant effects, improves blood lipids, reduces body fat, helps normalize glucose tolerance and improves hyperinsulinemia.
This product is made with the GMP quality certificate.
- Antioxidant defense
- Improves blood lipids
- Helps normalize glucose tolerance and improves hyperinsulinemia
- Reductions in body fat
- Take 3 pearls a day divided between the main meals.
- Content: Container with 80 pearls.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of little kids.
- Food supplement based on safflower oil.
- Content: 80 pearls
- Recommended daily dose: 3 pearls
- How to use: Take 3 pearls distributed between main meals.
- Ingredients: Safflower oil (80% CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), Gelatin (Envelope), Coating agent (Glycerin).
- Warnings: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of little kids.
- Made in the E.U. por 26.10058/TO
- EAN: 8436037966774
|Ingredients||Quantity per pearl|
|Safflower oil||500 mg|
|Conjugated linoleic acid||400 mg|
|Wrap (glycerin, water, gelatin)||192 mg|